STAFF REQUIRED FOR THE LINGUALEARN NETWORK:
TYPES OF WORK:
- translators and interpreters
- distance language tutors
- tutors for personal tuition
- in-company language tutors
- international briefing tutors
- business culture trainers
- language consultants
- materials writers
- business agents for the UK and abroad
- web writers
- equipment consultants
for English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch, Hebrew and Swedish.
We would be particularly interested to receive applications from:
N.B. WE HAVE NO CURRENT VACANCIES
- Native speakers (for language posts)
- More than three years experience
- Good IT skills
- Recognised qualifications
- Able to work with businesses
- Fast response times
- Email, internet and phone connections
- See our careers advice page for more details
CONDITIONS & TERMS:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Part-time & hourly paid
- Some full-time work may be available.
1. Send a C.V. by email to email@example.com,
including the names and contact details of two professional referees.
Please put in the subject line of the email the position you are applying
for e.g. "application for French translator" and your full
name and contact telephone number in the body of the email.
2. Translators should state which fields (e.g. legal, technical, medical ...) they are competent to translate and which software they have available (e.g. Word 2000, Adobe Acrobat 4, Dreamweaver 4, Publisher 2000, QuarkXpress 4, Global Writer/Office, Trados 6, Systran Professional, SDLX 3 ...).
3. Selected applicants will be asked to complete an on-line form and forward copies of their certificates, diplomas and degrees.
N.B. - we only recruit well qualified and experienced staff!