Equipment for Language Learning: language labs, cassette /CD/DVD copiers, listening centres, software and hardware etc
The Lingualearn network of staff is able to offer a range of consultancy services related to language learning and the equipment used:
- needs analysis
- advice on purchase of language learning equipment and software
- language, resource, teacher and self-access centre designs
- guidelines for designing a dedicated classroom for language teaching
- advice on the bulk purchase of software and other materials for language learning
- staff training (including pedagogical and technical aspects)
- design and production of multi-media materials
Each request for consultancy work will be treated individually and with great care. We shall attempt to meet your exact requirements and find just the right consultant or group of consultants for each job. Clients should allow 2 to 4 weeks for us to assemble a suitable team for larger projects. For large installations (of 100 or more workstations), we would put together a team consisting of:
- language consultant
- equipment consultant
- IT consultant
- interior designer
The team could address some or all of the following issues: acoustics, colours and fabrics; furniture; lighting; storage of software, books, magazines, periodicals, cassettes & videos; network & bandwidth; server, hubs & cables; digitisation; backups; telephones; mains power; security of systems, software & hardware; insurance; monitoring of students through the system; maintenance, servicing, updating & upgrading.
The general procedure followed by our consultants is as follows:
1. Find out customer needs in detail
2. Offer independent, accurate & unbiased advice on a range of options
3. Allow time for reflection (no high-pressure techniques)
4. Offer flexible payment arrangements
5. Monitor carefully the delivery of services
5. Check on customer satisfaction after completion of work
We can give advice on all major makes of language laboratory and language learning software for networks:
- Auralog Tell Me More Education V7
- ASC Multimedia Language Solutions
- CAN 8 Virtual Lab
- Eurotalk Language Lab
- Keylink Virtual Language Laboratory
- Melissi Multi-media Classroom
- MyLLS Language Laboratory Software
- Sanako Lab - Multimedia Software Teaching Solution
- Sony Virtuoso and Soloist
- Tandberg Divace System
- Tecnilab Multimedia
The current rates for consultants for this type of work are:
Senior consultants £800 to £1200 per day, depending on the difficulty and complexity of work.
These rates are exclusive of VAT, travel, and hotel expenses. Lower rates apply to projects in excess of 20 working days.
Please send all enquires for consultancy work to email@example.com or telephone/fax us on 01273-597169 or simply express interest using a short on-line form and we'll get back to you to collect further details.
Just fill in our short online form for a free quotation.
Companies selling, installing, insuring and maintaining equipment (just click on images for more details):
Cassette copiers from Graff - order online now!
CD/DVD copiers - order online now!