Global writer 3
Please note that we no longer stock these products. We may be able to supply one or two copies of old stock, but there is no longer any technical support nor after sales service available.
A multilingual Unicode based word processor with a wide range of languages, including nearly all European languages (including Cyrillic & Greek scripts), plus Armenian, Burmese, Chinese, Ethiopic script, Georgian, Indian scripts, IPA, Japanese, Korean, Lao, Khmer, Thai, Tibetan, Vietnamese with fonts up to 72pt and optional on-screen keyboard display.
- Start typing instantly
- Type left to right or right to left automatically depending on the language.
- Pop up keyboard gives you the option to type in your own language phonetically .
- Spelling checker
- West European languages, Russian & Arabic.
- Send and receive multilingual e-mail with Microsoft Outlook
Arabic scripts: Arabic, Persian (Farsi), Dari,
Cyrillic: Russian, Byelorussian, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Bulgarian, Serbian, Macedonian, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Azerbaijani and more.
European: West, East, Central, Scandinavian, Greek, Turkish.
North Indic: Hindi, Marathi, Nepali, Sanskrit, Punjabi, Gujarati, Bengali, Assamese.
South Indic: Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam.
Southeast Asian: Chinese (traditional & simplified) Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Burmese, Lao, Khmer, Korean.
Biblical & Academic: Hebrew (modern & Biblical), Yiddish, Greek, IPA, Aramaic, Glagolitic, Ugaritic, South Arabian, Phoenician, Nabataen, Moabite.
Others: Ethiopian (Amharic, Ge’ez & Tigrinya), Indonesian, Hausa, Swahili, Tibetan, Georgian.
5 user licence: £375, 10 user licence: £725, additional users £49
(plus VAT and postage & packing)
- Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT 4 or XP
- Microsoft Office 97, 2000 or XP
- 12 Mb RAM
- CD ROM drive
- Hard disc space varies depending on languages / fonts installed – approximately 10 Mb per language. Chinese, Japanese & Korean each require approx' 50 Mb.
Just fill in a short online form to order your copy.