Unitype Global Office 3: multi-lingual wordprocessing for over 100 foreign languages
Please note that we no longer stock these products. We may be able to supply one or two copies of old stock, but there is no longer any technical support nor after sales service available.
UniType Global Office 3 is an enhancement to Microsoft Office 97 / 2000 / XP that adds text entry & visual keyboard display in over 100 different languages to these Microsoft Products: Word, Excel, Outlook™ and PowerPoint®. (Please note that Global Office doesn't work with Access) It is easy to use, yet powerful enough to support the most demanding tasks of businesses, translation professionals and academics world-wide.
- Start typing instantly
- Completely integrated text entry & editing
- Type left to right or right to left automatically
- Pop-up language keyboard gives you the option to type in your own language phonetically
- Easily send & receive multilingual e-mail with MS Outlook.
- Allows you to type easily in Japanese, Chinese, Korean and more.
- Actually becomes an integral part of Microsoft Office.
- The ideal tool for Web site development, as well as global communication.
Communicate easily in more than 100 languages
Arabic scripts: Arabic, Persian (Farsi), Dari,
Chinese: traditional & simplified.
Cyrillic: Russian, Byelorussian, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Bulgarian, Serbian, Macedonian, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Azerbaijani and more.
European: West, East, Central, Scandinavian, Greek, Turkish.
North Indic: Hindi, Marathi, Nepali, Sanskrit, Punjabi, Gujarati, Bengali, Assamese.
South Indic: Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam.
Japanese: Roma-Kanji, Kana-Kanji.
Southeast Asian: Thai, Vietnamese, Burmese, Lao, Khmer, Korean.
Biblical & Academic: Hebrew (modern & Biblical), Yiddish, Greek, IPA, Aramaic, Glagolitic, Ugaritic, South Arabian, Phoenician, Nabataen, Moabite.
Others: Ethiopian (Amharic, Ge’ez & Tigrinya), Indonesian, Hausa, Swahili, Tibetan, Georgian.
5 user licence: £550, 10 user licence: £1050, additional users £59
(plus VAT and postage & packing)
- Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT 4 or XP
- Microsoft Office 97, 2000 or XP
- 12 Mb RAM
- CD ROM drive
- Hard disc space varies depending on languages / fonts installed – approximately 10 Mb per language. Chinese, Japanese & Korean each require approx' 50 Mb.
Just fill in a short online form to order your copy